Information Technology Law
We are witnessing that the age of technology has changed and transformed our daily lives, business models and ways of working. These developments, which are closely related to human life, must be followed closely by jurisprudence.
With the recent developments in the field of financial technology and the integration of cryptoassets into daily and commercial life, it has become a reality that individuals and companies need more professional legal support in this field. As Solmaz Law and Consultancy team, we closely follow all national and international studies related to cryptoassets that have a place all over the world. We work meticulously and prepare detailed reports in order to respond to the demands of our clients who need legal assistance on financial technologies and cryptoassets, in the most effective and up-to-date way. In particular, we offer our clients up-to-date services of the quality they seek, with our expert staff, in the preparation of detailed reports showing commercial and legal risk analyzes, starting from the pre-establishment transactions of operators and wallet service providers operating in cryptocurrency exchanges, establishing the legal infrastructure in line with the current and expected developments in the sector, and providing regular consultancy services at the next stage after the operation.
We care about guiding our clients in the most accurate way, not only in the fields of Commercial Law, Monetary, and Banking Law, but also in the field of Administrative Law, which is a very important issue in cryptoassets, and we follow all the regulations brought by the Capital Markets Board, the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey and the Presidency in this area. By complying with the conditions stipulated in the administrative legislation, we aim to eliminate all risks that may disrupt the commercial life of the client with a holistic approach.
In the digitalizing world, the demands for protecting the privacy and security of individuals and companies during the transmission and flow of information and data, the protection of clients against intellectual property rights (trademark, domain name, etc.) violations in the virtual environment, and the elimination of violations that attack freedom of expression are among our fields of activity. It is also a fact that electronic signatures and contracts will be used more widely in the world of work in the near future. In line with all these developments, it is expected that services related to IT law will be among the priorities for business owners and companies. With its dynamic team that closely follows the innovations, Solmaz Law & Consultancy provides its clients access to up-to-date and professional services in the fields of conducting telecommunication business, e-commerce applications, user contracts, obtaining telecommunication licenses and permits, and service contracts.
Detection and follow-up of cybercrimes and execution of litigation processes are also within the scope of our services. In case of possible legal disputes, we actively participate in the litigation processes of our clients before the judicial and administrative local courts, the Court of Cassation, and the Council of State, and we successfully carry out legal representation activities for regulatory and supervisory institutions.
- Legal consultancy and advocacy services for cryptocurrency operators, brokerage houses, wallet service providers,
- Smart contracts, consultancy, and legal services in the field of artificial intelligence law,
- Legal services and consultancy in the field of blockchain, IoT, big data technology, healthcare technologies, and cloud computing technologies,
- Seizure of cryptoassets,
- Cryptocurrency crimes,
- Providing legal consultancy services concerning web content and hosting provider,
- Regulatory law services,
- Providing legal consultancy services for companies selling goods and services over the Internet,
- Digital rights in the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, protection of works in electronic environment,
- Protection of internet domain name,
- Crimes, misdemeanors and other disputes under the electronic documents, electronic signature, and electronic signature law,
- Forensic informatics, methods of obtaining evidence,
- IT crimes, hacking into IT system, blocking the system, disrupting, destroying, or modifying data, misuse of debit and credit cards,
- Threats, insults, blackmail, sexual harassment, and crimes of disturbing the peace and tranquility of people committed through social media networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Youtube,
- Violation of the privacy of individuals, sharing images without permission, disclosing confidential information, violation of personal rights through social media networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Youtube,
- Protection measures under the code of Criminal Procedure related to cybercrimes,
- Risks and protection in Banking and Financial systems,
- Financial crimes,
- Disputes over the right to be forgotten, violations of freedom of expression,
- Data, information management, social media, and cloud computing,
- Artificial intelligence law, artificial personality,
- Distance contracts,
- Proceeding prosecutor’s office complaints and lawsuits about credit and debit card frauds,
- Violations of personal right and the right to freedom of speech in a virtual environment,
- Unauthorized access to and listening to systems in a virtual environment,
- Defrauding others in a virtual environment,
- Unauthorized use of legally protected software,
- Sabotaging computers and systems are among our fields of activity.