Criminal law is a branch of law that deals with the part of illegal actions and actions of persons that constitute a crime and require punishment. The fact that an action can constitute a crime depends on the definition of that action as a crime in the law and that all the material and moral legal elements of the crime are embodied in that action. In criminal law, whether an act constitutes a crime, what type of crime it constitutes, whether it requires punishment, all matters affecting the determination and individualization of punishment can be clarified by evaluating as a whole.
To achieve success in criminal cases, it is necessary to master criminal laws and to perform successful proof activities in accordance with the procedural rules applied in criminal cases.
As Solmaz Law & Consultancy Office, with our expert staff in the field of criminal law, starting from the moment of qualifying all the unlawful acts you encounter and making the necessary complaints, collecting evidence in criminal cases, showing evidence or making effective defense against unjust and unfounded accusations against you we offer the legal consultancy and attorneyship services you will need to protect your individual rights and freedoms at the highest level during these trials, with the principle of quality and trust.
Below are some criminal disputes that we have experience with.
- Filing a criminal complaint with the Public Prosecutor’s Office
- Preparation of complaint petitions, preparation of defense petitions
- Demonstration of evidence and proof activities before courts within the framework of oral proceeding principles
- Crimes against life; crime of murder, crime of encouraging suicide
- Crimes of bodily harm; crimes of battery, negligent battery, organ and tissue trade, and torture
- Crimes against sexual inviolability; crimes of sexual assault, sexual abuse, sexual harassment, sexual intercourse with a minor
- Crimes against liberty; crimes of threat, blackmail, hatred and discrimination, disturbing individuals’ peace and harmony, deprivation of liberty, violation of the freedom to work and labor, preventing the exercise of trade unions rights, violation/breach of residence immunity
- Offense of libel
- Crimes against private life; crimes of prevention of communication, violation of confidentiality of communication, eavesdropping and recording of conversations between persons, violation of privacy, recording of personal data, unlawful surrender, possession, not deleting the data
- Crimes against property, theft, pillage, pillage of bond, use of bonus bond, fraud, breach of faith, damage to property, uncovered exploitation, buying and accepting the instrument of crime, false information about the company or cooperatives, negligent or fraudulent bankruptcy crimes
- Crimes against society; crimes of deliberate endangerment of general safety, radiation emission, unauthorized possession or change of hands of dangerous substances, endangering traffic safety
- Crimes against the environment; crimes of pollution of the environment, pollution of zoning, noise-causing
- Crimes against public health; crime of manufacturing and trading drugs or stimulants
- Crimes against public trust; counterfeiting currency, counterfeiting valuable seals, forgery of official or private documents, forgery of seal, abuse of blank signature
- Crimes against public peace; establishment of an organization for the purpose of committing crimes, incitement to commit crimes, incitement to hatred and enmity of the people
- Crimes against economics, industry and technology; collusive tendering, offence of using fraud or trickery in the fulfillment of execution, influencing prices, disclosure of information or documents that are a trade secret, banking secret or customer secret
- Crimes on informatics; crimes of logging in IT system, blocking the system, disrupting, destroying or changing data, misusing bank or credit cards
- Crimes against the state and nation; crimes of embezzlement, malversation, bribery
- Crimes against the judiciary; slander, perjury, crime fabrication, crime undertaking, false oath, conceal and destroy evidence of a crime, or change expert opinion, interpretation, and judiciary contrary to fact, attempting to influence a witness or an expert witness, criminal favoritism, laundering the values of the assets from crime, violation of privacy, record of voice or images, the crime of attempting to influence a fair trial.