As Solmaz Law & Consultancy Office, we provide advocacy and consultancy services to companies operating in the energy sector in the generation, distribution and transmission of energy, through the establishment of the necessary facilities for all these, in the light of legal regulations and current changes in energy law.
In addition to companies operating in the electricity, natural gas, oil, other mines and LPG market, we also provide financing, consulting, institution approvals, licensing and permits, project consulting, legal support for companies working in the field of renewable energy, which is increasingly attracted all over the world. In particular, we are aware of the opportunities provided by the state for the promotion of renewable energy sources, such as funding, tax incentives and exemptions, and make the necessary assessments and preparations for the client to make the most of the opportunity environment created.
We present you services such as exploration, extraction, production, licensing and permit activities of mines and geothermal resources, providing relations with EMRA, which is the independent authority regulating the sector in this regard, and legal services such as contract arrangement, tender consultancy, general consultancy and advocacy services, as a follower of the latest developments and with a global understanding.
We also provide services to our clients on many legal and commercial issues, such as independent energy producers and marketer relations, new regulations and liberalization in the natural gas market.
National and international entrepreneurs who plan to evaluate their investments in the field of energy law, energy suppliers, companies interested in energy marketing and distribution, companies that have the right to build and use pipelines are among the people and institutions we provide legal advice and services to.
- Energizing contracts
- Retail sales agreement
- Determination of consumption amount, default in payments
- Illegal and irregular energy consumption
- Mineral oil distribution agreements
- Establishment of nuclear power plants, licenses and obligations, liability for nuclear accidents
- Promotion of renewable energy sources, purchase requirements and price incentives, project cost incentive, land incentives
- Electricity and natural gas market activities, construction and service activities, retail sales and licenses, production and import operations, transmission and distribution operations
- Responsibilities of transmission companies
- Privatization operations
- Energy contracts
- Contracts established between market participants and Market Financial Settlement Center
- Market participation agreement
- Connection, system usage agreements
- Bilateral agreements and ancillary service agreements, import agreements
- Wholesale contracts
- Contracts established between market participants and consumers
- Bulk supply (subscriber) contracts
- All-inclusive contracts, additional and reserve contracts, base-load contracts, financial (derivative) energy contracts
- Fuel distribution(dealership) contracts in the oil market, disputes arising from the obligations of the distribution company and the dealer
- Oil smuggling crimes, theft from pipelines, warehouses and wells
- Counterfeit national marker trading offence